Happy October! September flew right by, and now there is that fall crispness in the air as leaves change color and begin to blanket the ground. I love October most of all, and that’s why i am so excited to share my list of 31 things to do in October with you!
1. Head to the apple orchard and pick apples.
2. Go leaf peeping and drive around seeing the beautiful color changes.
3. Take a trip to the pumpkin patch.
4. Buy some fall themed candles and bathroom soap.
5. Sign up for a Halloween themed 5k or fun run.
6. Head to the woods for a hike.
7. Send “You’ve Been Booed” happy mail to friends.
8. Have a scary movie marathon.
9. Visit a cider mill for donuts and hot mulled cider.
10. Get lost in a corn maze.
11. Start that crockpot and look through Pinterest for a new soup recipe to try.
12. Make pumpkin bread.
13. Try a fresh fall salad recipe.
14. Have a fall picnic outside.
15. Make caramel apples.
16. Have a bonfire and make a fun s’mores charcuterie board.
17. Go for a hay ride.
18. Find a cozy cabin to stay in this fall/winter.
19. Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
20. Get your tarot cards read under the full moon.
21. Take an early morning foggy hike.
22. Hallmark Countdown to Christmas begins.
23. Watch some Halloween classics like Hocus Pocus and Double Double Toil and Trouble with the Olsen twins.
24. Visit a haunted house.
25. Go antiquing.
26. Attend a football game.
27. Snuggle up by a fire with a good book.
28. Whip up a Halloween dessert. These Mummy Rice Krispie treats are quick and easy.
29. Carve a pumpkin.
30. Roast pumpkin seeds.
31. Happy Halloween! Treat yourself today.