With just three ingredients and a campfire, you have yourself the official dessert of summer. S\’mores are ooey and gooey and make the quintessential summertime treat. What you may not go is this traditional campfire recipe can be turned into a dip. This dip is great for a hot summer day snack or a hanging out while it\’s raining movie treat. Let\’s be honest though, once you make this s\’mores dip for the first time it will become your new favorite summertime treat.
Marshmallows* cut in half
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Place a small oven-safe dish into the oven to heat it up (about 5 minutes).
3. Remove it from the oven. Add your chocolate.
4. Top with your marshmallow halves, until the chocolate is covered.
5. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until the marshmallows are nicely browned (you can also turn the broiler on if you need to.
6. Serve immediately with graham crackers.
1. I used traditional Hershey bars and just broke them up, however you can use chocolate chips or any other kind of chocolate you\’d like.
2. Make sure you cut your marshmallows in half. Any brand of marshmallows will work – I love Dandies marshmallows because I don\’t like traditional ones.