Well hello, March! Typically January drags on for what seems like years, and February is doom and gloom. While January was filled with no sunshine, February provided some moments with the sun peeking out, and to my excitement, both months flew by quickly. I am welcoming March with open arms, and am so excited that spring is on the way. While we wait for springs arrive I am sharing with you 31 things to do in March, from celebrating St. Patrick’s Day to getting ready for spring!
1. Celebrate Peanut Butter Lovers Day! I am definitely a big fan of peanut butter, and you’ll find multiple jars in my refrigerator and cabinets. My favorite peanut butter comes from All American Butter.
2. Add a plant to your home or office. Plants are said to make people happier, so why not add a little extra happy to your day with a house plant.
3. Bring some extra luck into someone’s day by leaving pennies facing heads up around town, in the parking lot of a grocery store or restaurant and elsewhere.
4. Eat more greens this month.
5. Plan a staycation in a town near you.
6. Try out a new workout. I am currently loving kickboxing.
7. March is the month of all things good fortune, luck, and gold. Try your luck at a local casino, with friends or make it a date night. I used to love playing the penny slots with my grandma – $20 limit for me though.
8. Head out on a bike ride.
9. Grab some food from a local food truck.
10. Train for a 5k.
11. Break out your competitive side and play a round of putt-putt.
12. Go on a spontaneous road trip. I am thinking about a trip to Toronto.
13. Spring is only days away, it’s time to get cracking on your spring cleaning to-do list.
14. Head to Pinterest and start making boards that will help enhance the curb appeal of your home when the weather gets nicer,
15. Make a sweet St. Patrick’s Day treat, I am a big fan of making Rice Krispies Treats with Lucky Charms cereal.
16. Hang wind chimes outside.
17. Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Eat or drink something green today.
18. Enjoy something with sprinkles today!
19. The first day of spring is tomorrow, today is the day to make your spring bucket list and get yourself pumped up for the season ahead.
20. Hello Spring! Make a list of 5 things you’re grateful for right now, five things that you’re currently afraid of and 5 goals for the new season.
21. Make a delicious cheeseboard.
22. Satisfy your sweet tooth with a homemade hummingbird cake.
23. It’s National Puppy Day! Post a throwback picture on social media of your dog when it was a puppy!
24. Start prepping your feet for barefoot season by heading to the salon for a pedicure. I am loving Zoya’s Calm collection.
25. Spend the day at the zoo. I absolutely love the Detroit Zoo.
26. Try out a new to you ice cream parlor or visit an old favorite.
27. Give meditation a try and clear your mind.
28. Make a bucket list of places you’d like to visit in the United States as well as internationally.
29. Head to brunch at a restaurant you have not been to before.
30. Grill outside whenever the weather is nice.
31. Have a bonfire, and get ready to welcome April.