1. Take your towel and fold it in half \”hamburger style\”.
2. Cut it in half.
3. Turn it inside out
4. Stitch along the long open side.
5. Turn right side out.
6. Cut a length of ribbon that will fit around where you want to hang it (make sure its a loop).
7. Sew the ribbon in place, stitching along the open side a few inches.
8. Sew along the other open side a few inches.
9. That\’s it! You have the perfect mud mitten for keeping your pups paws clean!
Note: I embroidered Jack\’s name onto the towel before sewing.