I attended a garden party this weekend and one of the desserts was grape salad. It was so good I got the recipe and made it for Easter and now it\’s easily become my favorite go-to dessert. Definitely would make a good summer bbq dessert.
2 pounds seedless green, red or both
8 ounces cream cheese
8 ounces sour cream
½ cup white sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 cup (more or less) brown sugar
chopped nuts – I like pecans
1. Wash and dry grapes
2. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, white sugar and vanilla.
3. Add grapes, mix until incorporated.
4. Sprinkle with the brown sugar.
5. Top the brown sugar with the chopped nuts of your choice.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve – I like to make it the night before I’ll serve it.