1. It\’s National Peanut Butter Lovers Day! Grab your favorite peanut butter (I am a Crazy Richards girl), eat it from the jar, make some cookies or grab your favorite candy filled with peanut butter and indulge a little.
2. Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! Read a Dr. Seuss book, eat green eggs and ham, or create a craft in honor of his birthday!
3. Temperatures in Michigan have been on the rise and the snow is melting. I have major spring fever, but also know its Michigan and more snow is most likely on the way. Head to a nursery and pick up some house plants to combat winter blues and get ready for spring.
4. Just to put it on your radar, Easter is exactly one month from today. Start decorating and shopping!
5. Check out one of the new films being released today like Boogie or Disney\’s Raya and the Last Dragon.
6. If you love gardening, why not start growing seedlings right now?
7. Since March is the month of green, why not add more greens to your meals this month. I decided that I am going to have leafy greens with all of my meals.
8. Traveling still isn\’t the safest thing to do, so why not plan a spring staycation. I am going to do a Paris staycation and make some croissants and macarons to enjoy while watching French films and dreaming of the Eiffel Tower.
9. Head out for a hike. Make sure to dress appropriately for the trail – i.e. some may be muddy.
10. Visit the zoo! It\’s been a long winter of being locked up instead, get outside and visit some friendly faces at the zoo.
11. Sign up for a virtual 5k, and challenge a friend to participate with you.
12. Congratulations, you have officially survived a year in lockdown.
13. In honor of St. Patrick\’s Day coming up why not make some Lucky Charms treats?
14. Head outside and soak up the sun for some much-needed vitamin D.
15. Visit a new to you surrounding city and grab some food from a local restaurant.
16. Make some clover sugar cookies.
17. Happy St. Patrick\’s Day! Enjoy an old tried and true tradition or start a new one.
18. Today is my birthday, celebrate with me by eating something topped with sprinkles.
19. Give yourself a spring time mani and pedi.
20. Happy First Day of Spring! Start making your spring bucket list, and pump yourself up for the season ahead.
21. Make a pet-friendly Easter basket for your pup.
22. Head outside for a walk and enjoy the fresh air.
23. It\’s National Puppy Day! Post a throwback picture of your dog when they were a pup on social media. I cannot wait to see all the pictures!
24. Make a super cute Easter egg door hanger.
25. Grab a kayak and head out on the water (if it\’s thawed) and enjoy being out in nature.
26. Visit a local park and check out the trails they have to offer.
27. Send a friend who doesn\’t live close some snail mail – trust me it\’ll make their day.
28. Hop on your bike and hit the trails.
29. It\’s National Mom and Pop Business Owners Day! Shopping small isn\’t just for Small Business Saturday, it\’s for every day! I personally always leave chain restaurants behind and dine local instead. I challenge you to at least eat out at a local restaurant instead of a chain today.
30. Get ready for Easter with these adorable bunny cupcakes.
31. Start thing about the flowers you want to plant when the weather breaks.