From Southwest styles and festival favorites to diffuser bracelets Boho jewelry has become one of the hottest trends. From tribal statement necklaces and sandalwood and gemstone bracelets to dangly earrings, the boho style encompasses a free-spirited and romantic style.
What is sandalwood?
Indigenous to India and Asia, the aroma of sandalwood helps the mind unwind as well as increases spiritual energy.
11 benefits of sandalwood beads
1. Brings good luck
2. Diminishes negative energies
3. Allows the mind to unwind
4. Promotes energy and enthusiasm to increase self-esteem
5. Aids in relaxation
6. Helps relieve stress
7. Invokes a sense of tranquility
8. Controls aggressiveness and irritability
9. Helps promote peaceful sleep
10. Increases the power of your wishes
11. Stimulates a sense of awareness
Pro tip: During regular meditation using a sandalwood mala bead necklace or bracelet will help you gain perspective, surround you with positive energy as well as help you create just the right balance.
5 popular gemstones and their healing properties
1. Howlite encourages you to “live and let live”
2. Obsidian clears the aura of negative energy
3. Rose Quartz helps dissolve old hurts and open the heart to trust in love
4. Sunstone supports confidence, creativity, power, and leadership
5. Tigers Eye supports power, courage, and understanding
Pro tip: Amplify the healing properties of your sandalwood bead and gemstone bracelets when you add essential oils. Whether you’re looking to deal with stress, trying to sleep, or just need to be calmed down, simply add the essential oil to the lava beads on your gemstone bracelet.
What are lava beads?
Lava beads are literally made from cooled down molten rock. Lava stone is a grounding stone that is said to strengthen one’s connection with Mother Earth. Lava beads are great for giving us strength and courage as well as providing stability through times of change.
Benefits of essential oils
Essential oils can be used to help alleviate stress, get sleep, ease a stomach ache, soothe tired muscles, keep away mosquitoes, and more.
One of the most popular and well-loved essential oils is lavender. Lavender is known for it’s calming properties and can help soothe you to sleep. While peppermint is wonderful for easing stomach aches and headaches.
Citrus oils (lemon, orange, grapefruit, and lime) are said to be instant mood boosters. They’re also perfect for freshening up any room of your home.
Methods for use and applying oils
1. You can sniff them straight from the bottle
2. Use a diffuser to diffuse them in your home
3. Add oil to lava beads to take oils on-the-go with you
4. Dilute with a carrier oil (coconut or grapeseed oil) in roller bottles to apply to your body
If you’re looking for boho arm candy with a purpose Aspyn Jewelry is your one-stop Etsy shop. Aspyn Jewelry features gorgeous boho-style bracelets that are individually curated by Karah who is based in Colorado with her family (including her ADORABLE twins that I cannot get enough of). Karah creates stunning stacks, her explanations and work prove that she puts thought and effort into each individual bracelet.
Aspyn stacks are much more than sandalwood and gemstone. Karah researches stones handpicks them and puts together combinations with meaning and purpose. Each stack order comes with a handwritten card so you know what stones are in the stack along with their healing properties. If you don’t see what you’re looking for in the Aspyn Jewelry Etsy Shop simply reach out to Karah and she will be more than happy to help you create the perfect sandalwood bead and gemstone bracelets. Don’t see what you are looking for, reach out to me. I make several custom stack orders too!
My current favorite stack in the Aspyn Jewelry shop was The Adventurer (which I recently fell in love with, but it sold out quickly), encourages independence and originality. Dissipates fearfulness alleviates stress and increases vitality. The Adventurer also enhances confidence, willpower, and integrity. I don’t know about you, but The Adventurer seems to be jampacked with all the vibes I could use in my life right now.