With just 37 days left until Christmas, there is no better time than right now to get your shop on. Yesterday I brought you my Made in Michigan Gift Guide, and today\’s gift guide is all about Gifts for Her. These gifts are great for your sister, mom, wife, girlfriend and even your gal pals. This year\’s Gifts for Her Gift Guide is sure to have something for everyone on your list.
1. Stormy Kromer products are made in Michigan, and with my love for buffalo plaid, it\’s no surprise that the Huron Poncho made the gift guide list for her.
2. When I dip, you dip, the temperatures are dipping into frigid temperatures – layer up with base layers. Living in Michigan base layers become an essential part of everyone\’s wardrobe. Smartwool sells my favorite base layers and I am currently loving the look of the Smartwool Asym Top.
3. Shinola watches are made in Detroit, and while I don\’t own one it\’s definitely on my list to Santa. To make wallets a little happier Shinola recently released their Detrola collection, and I am loving The Shinola Pinky Detrola!
4. What girl doesn\’t love to receive a little blue box. Make her smile this year with an ornament from Tiffany and Company.
5. Catstudio is a fun and unique shop that specializes in state items. From tumblers to pillows you\’re sure to find something fun for her.
6. Green Daffodil sells a variety of items from candles and lotions to lip balms. If you\’re looking for an all-natural gift to get her, I highly recommend something from Green Daffodil.
7. Looking for socks that will keep her feet dry and warm during any adventure? I highly recommend the Darn Tough Hiker Micro Crew Cushion. These are my absolute favorite socks! I wear them camping, hiking, to work and more.
8. With a variety of nail colors, lip glosses and lipsticks – you\’re sure to find something at Zoya.com no matter what your budget is.
9. The Love Letter Blanket is one of the most unique and fun gifts on this year\’s gift guide for her. You can actually write a letter to someone and have it printed on a blanket – definitely in love with this idea and I think any girl would be as well!