Surround yourself with butterflies in the heart of downtown Fort Wayne through July 7, 2019. The annual Butterfly Exhibit at Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory is something you won’t want to miss! From April 27 – July 7, 2019 the big white tent has been home to these gorgeous fluttering insects.
Here are some tips for getting the most out of your Butterfly Exhibit experience
1. Have your camera ready, because chances are you’ll have a butterfly land on you.
2. Bright colors and strong perfumes will get the butterflies to hang out with you longer.
3. There are individuals who will let you inside and do a quick check when you leave to make sure no butterflies run away.
4. Butterflies are most active in heat, therefore you’ll want to make sure you’re paying attention to how you feel when you’re inside the tent.
5. Strollers are asked to be left outside of the tent, however, scooters, walkers and other mobility aids are welcome inside.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Botanical Conservatory after the butterfly exhibit. One room provides a soothing vibe with it’s tropical plants and waterfall, while another is filled with cactus to make you feel like you are right in the heart of the desert.