Your pup wants to be apart of Christmas traditions too, that is why I am sharing Jackers favorite Gingerbread Biscuit recipe. It\’s quick and easy to make and every pup on your street is sure to go crazy for them.
1.5 cups flour* (see notes below)
1/2 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup water
4 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
1/4 cup molasses
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Cover cookie sheets in parchment paper.
3. Mix together all ingredients.
4. Let rest for 15 minutes.
5. Roll out onto a lightly floured surface to 1/4 inch thick.
6. Using holiday themed or bone-shaped cookie cutters (large or small) cut out the cookies.
7. Place on baking sheet and bake for 12-20 minutes depending on size and crispness.