1. accounting. You don’t need a fancy accountant to do all your dirty work, track your income, debt, expenses and more with finance software.
2. calendar Management. This is critical, you want something that allows you to block off times each week, gives you reminders, syncs with other calendars as well as can be shared across a wide platform.
3. communication. Communicate with your employees, with your consumers, with your community. If someone works remote video chatting is a great way to go.
4. create good content. I cannot stress how important it is to create good content. Tools online will help you edit to make sure everything is spelled right, grammar is correct and that you’re ready for a public debut.
5. graphics. Your pictures should never be pixilated it makes your company look pathetic. Always have photographs taken at 300 DPI, they can be lowered for the internet, however your raw file should always be large enough.
6. font. When selecting a font for your brand select one that is easy to read, and isn’t filled with a bunch of bells and whistles.
7. email relationships. Separate your email by keywords so you know what messages are the most important to respond to.
8. ecommerce. If you are selling products make sure you have reputable shopping card software.
9. filing sharing. Web-based office software and file sharing is critical at a company. You can put all the files that are needed in one convenient location for everyone to get as needed.
10. master data management tools. These tools are designed to help businesses improve the consistence and quality of their key date assets – such as product data, asset data, customer data, location data and more.
11. health and wellness. These tools are here for your own sanity. There are apps that properly show you how to meditate, give gratitude journal prompts and more.
12. SEO. Find out how your site ranks against other websites and improve upon it. Only you can change the data that you supply, therefore you should spend the time doing keyword research to optimize your website.
13. network. Networking is critical to any brand or business. Visit local events, find like minded individuals that may be interested in what your company has to offer. The more people the meet, the more your brands gets out into the world.
14. social media. You either love it or hate it, and if you want to survive in the current world we live in you better learn to love it. This gives you the ability to allow your business to connect with individuals you may not otherwise have ever spoken to. It also gets your name out there into the world.