Apple Cider Muffins
Posted on November 8, 2017
Leave a Comment
One of my favorite things about fall is heading to the cider mill and grabbing some cider and donuts to enjoy on a crisp fall day. Recently, I was given a gallon of cider from Yates (my favorite!) and decided I would use some of it to whip up a batch of apple cider muffins. The result wasn’t as good as a greasy hot donut, I mean nothing compares – but they were pretty darn good.
Apple Cider MuffinsIngredients
1 cup flour (I turned old fashioned rolled oats into flour)
½ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground clove
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
dash of salt
¼ cup honey
½ cup applesauce
¼ cup apple cider
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine all dry ingredients.
3. Blend together wet ingredients.
4. Add try ingredients to wet and combine.
5. Spray mini muffin pan with oil.
6. Pour batter into the tray.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
8. Sprinkle a little cinnamon and sugar on top.