Review: PRO Compression Socks
I was provided a pair of PRO Compression socks in exchange for an honest review as part of my partnership with Fit Approach. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Saturday started off with a solid bootcamp workout: Burpees, girl push-ups, superman, kettlebell swings, swishers, “rainbow squat steps” and finished off with a 5k HIIT run – hello sweat sesh! One of the girls that I go to bootcamp classes with recently told me how she couldn’t get through the class without her compression socks. Personally I had never tried them before, but when Fit Approach and PROCompression
wanted to send me a pair I jumped at the opportunity.
So what’s the deal with compression socks? I tried out the marathon socks in my bootcamp class I mentioned above, and I couldn’t believe how much stronger my legs felt during the workout. Usually during the bootcamps my calves get really tight almost to the point of cramping up and with the marathon socks on I didn’t have this issue at all – which was kind of a miracle. I also don’t know why I waited so long to try them!
Visit the PRO Compression website and use promo code \”Pink\” to receive 40% off your purchase!
Why PRO Compression is the best choice:
1. Made in the USA (HUGE PLUS!!)
2. They offer a Sock of The Month – hello discount! Don’t forget to join their mailing list.
3. One of the few compression sock companies that makes a true graduated compression sock. (You know the kind that actually works)
4. They sell direct – meaning bigger discounts and better customer focus!
1. True Graduated Compression.
2. Arch support with just the right amount of compression.
3. Stabilization zone thru the sides to mid foot. Helps provide bed comfort.
4. Open toe box so it will not keeps your toes to tight.
5. Wide cuff for added comfort.
6. Moisture wicking materials.
7. No blisters!
PRO Compression socks deliver maximum comfort and speedy recovery times. The science is complex, but benefits such as improved blood flow, stability and comfort are universally understood. The moment you put these socks on your feet, you will feel the difference. This design requires more effort to put on than standard socks. But it’s that extra effort and much-needed compression that make all the difference. Be patient and your feet will thank you. True graduated compression promotes circulation by pushing fluid up from your feet and ankles to toward your knees. This design also helps reduce swelling and inflammation while providing critical support to muscles and tendons.
Tweet: I #KeepItTight w/ @PROCompression! Use the code PINK for 40% OFF your entire purchase! http://ctt.ec/W2UDL+ @fitapproach #sweatpink