I don\’t know of anything more delicious than fresh fruit in the summertime. Today I am sharing a sweet treat that\’s not only healthy, but only three ingredients. Watermelon granita is one of those dishes that will become your go-to weekend treat. All you need is fresh watermelon, a hint of fresh lime juice and a little bit of sugar.
6-8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
1/3 cup sugar
juice of 1 lime
1. Add your cubed watermelon, sugar and lime juice to a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Pour it all into a 9×13 pan and freeze for one hour.
4. Using a fork, scrape to loosen the granita.
5. Freeze for another hour and repeat step 4.
6. After it\’s been frozen for three hours, scrape it once more, and then it\’s ready to be served.
*Note you can make a smaller portion, just add lime juice and sugar to taste.