Did anyone else rock a topsy tail in the 90’s? Well get ready for a modern twist on an old favorite. Here is a chic way to pull long hair back when the temperatures rise.
1. Pull hair in to a mid-height ponytail.
2. Tie a small, clear elastic around your ponytail a couple inches down from the base of the pony to create your first section.
3. Carefully separate this section in half to create a hole.
4. Flip remaining tail over and pass through the hole create in step 4.
5. Use clear elastic to tie off a second section of hair a few inches below the first.
6. Repeat steps 4-6 until you reach the base.