Edible Cookie Dough
In college one of my friends that lived upstairs found out that I was having a really rough week. The next thing I knew he was at my door with the essentials cookie dough and ice cream (best service ever right!). Except he had just made the cookie dough, it didn’t contain eggs and it was amazing! Below you’ll find the fabulous recipe that you’ll quickly become addicted to.
Edible Cookie Dough for One (or Two)Ingredients:
½ cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1.5 tablespoons milk
¼ teaspoon vanilla
1/3 cup flour
pinch of salt
favorite add-ins: chocolate chips, nuts, m&m’s, peanut butter chips, toffee, etc.
1. Combine the butter and brown sugar with a mixer on low for 1 minute.
2. Using a spoon gently stir in milk, vanilla, salt and flour.
3. Combine using a mixer on low for 30 seconds to one minute.
4. Stir in add-ins with a spoon
5. Enjoy or if you’d like it to be a bit firmer, place in the refrigerator for an hour.