Petite S\’more Cups
Over Memorial weekend my parents will be having an intimate backyard BBQ. To me nothing kicks off Memorial weekend quite like a S’more. Since the get-together is during the day, and having a S’more or two around a campfire is unlikely. I will be bringing mess free petite S’more cups that will have the guest wanting S’more than one.
Petite S’more Cups
½ cup (about 4 whole graham crackers) finely crushed
3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
¼ cup powdered sugar
12 milk chocolate wafers melts or or 1 Hershey bars, broken into rectangles
6 large marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and powdered sugar in a small bowl.
3. Place one tablespoon of crumb mixture in 12 cups of a mini muffin pan. Using the back of your measuring spoon press crumbs to form shallow cups.
4. Bake 5-7 minutes or until edges begin to bubble.
5. Remove pan from oven, and place a milk chocolate wafer melt or candy bar rectangle into each cup. Return to oven for 1 to 2 minutes to soften chocolate.
6. Get a pair of scissors wet, and cut marshmallows in half.
7. Place a marshmallow half, cut side down into each cup. Return to the oven on broil (be sure to leave the door cracked) once marshmallows begin to brown remove from the oven.
8. Allow the pan to cool on a cooling rack for 13-17 minutes – remove cups from pan and allow to cool completely.
Makes 12 petite s’more cups
double recipe as needed