My mum was always the parent to bring the cutest cupcakes to my elementary school parties. Unfortunately she does not have pictures of most things she made for me. From time to time she does remember some of those nostalgic confections she came up with; such as these Easter bunny cupcakes. They are beyond adorable and simple to make with basic piping knowledge.
1. Bake and frost your cupcakes with your favorite buttercream.
2. Pipe on two circles in the middle of the cupcake with a #10 tip.
3. Also uing a #10 tip pipe on two long curved bunny ears.
4. Pipe on an upside down pink triangle for the nose with a #5 tip.
5. Give your bunny some pink in it\’s ear using the #5 tip.
6. Lastly with a #2 tip and black frosting give your bunny a cute face.