Apple Butter Pound Cake
1.5 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup Musslemen\’s Apple Butter
• Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a loaf pan (one large or two small).
• In a medium bowl, sift together the flour and salt. Set aside.
• In a large bowl cream butter and sugar for a full 9 minutes. (it should a light in color and fluffy.)
• Add eggs into butter mixture one at a time beating the mixture in between.
• Add the apple butter and vanilla.
• Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture in three increments, beating only until it is just combined after each addition.
• Pour batter into pans, and tap to release bubbles.
Bake for 20-50 minutes depending on your pan size. Basically you want to bake until cake tester inserting in the center comes out clean.