Have you watched The Croods: A New Age yet? If you haven\’t I highly recommend checking it out. If you\’d like more information, check out my The Croods: A New Age review
. One of my favorite scenes from the movie was the \”Banana Bros\” part, and from that Bronana Bread was born. I was excited to receive the recipe for Bronana Bread, and loved it so much I had to share it with you! I highly recommend mixing in the optional toppings. YUM!
The Croods Bronana BreadIngredients
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
Optional toppings: walnuts, dried cherries, oats
1. Combine all dry ingredients together.
2. Separately combine all wet ingredients together, mixing in the bananas last.
3. Combine dry and wet ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
4. Prep your pan with non-stick grease and lightly flour the inside.
5. Transfer your mixture to the pan.
6. Add optional toppings.
7. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes at 350 degrees F.
8. Let cool for 20 minutes.
9. Slice and add butter, hazelnut spread, or jam and enjoy.
Makes one loaf of Bronana Bread