If you\’re anything like me, you love nail polish. I love discovering new (to me) nail polish brands, heading out on a search for a color I suddenly can\’t live without and need the perfect shade of – this fall it was a mustard color. When it comes to nail polish, I am typically the person that changes my polish before it chips, just because I want something different three days after I put it on.
Earlier this fall I discovered a new (to me) nail polish brand, and fell absolutely in love with it and think you will too. Let me introduce you to Northern Nail Polish, and why this Michigan nail polish brand is going to quickly become your new go-to.
10 Reasons to Choose Northern Nail Polish
1. Northern Nail Polish is handmade in Traverse City, Michigan.
2. Northern Nail Polish pulls inspiration from the everyday beauty of Michigan\’s towns, nature, festivals, and people. The names of the polish relate to places around Michigan as do the colors.
3. Northern Nail Polish adds new colors and glitters to their line seasonally, which means there is always something new for you to discover.
4. Not only is Northern Nail Polish vegan and toxin-free, but it\’s also eco-friendly and chip resistant.
5. Northern Nail Polish is free of triphenyl phosphate (TPHP), camphor, formaldehyde or derived resins, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), ethyl tosylamide, xylene, toluene, parabens, and phthalate.
6. This nail polish is non-GMO and does not feature gluten.
7. One of my favorite things about Northern Nail Polish is that it is fragrance-free.
8. Northern Nail Polish is cruelty-free.
9. The nail polish is pigmented with natural minerals so they won\’t leave stains on your nails after removal.
10. You\’re going to want to buy Northern Nail Polish first because of the cute name and darling colors, but you\’ll come back because of the long-lasting polish that does not have any harmful chemicals.