1. You know that I am a huge fan of buffalo plaid, so you can imagine my excitement when Michigan Mittens released these adorable buffalo plaid mittens? Not a fan of buffalo plaid? No worries, Michigan Mittens has plenty of other color options for you.
2. Going to college in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan you learn what companies offer the best products. Located in Ironwood, Michigan Stormy Kromer is best known for its signature caps. However, I am obsessed with their cabin blanket.
3. The best fudge can be found on Mackinaw Island, seriously it\’s amazing. My favorite fudge shop is Murdick\’s and it\’s only located on the island, however, now you can have Murdick\’s Fudge sent right to your door. Trust me this is one fudge you\’ll want to try!
4. Made in Detroit, Shinola is taking the watch world by storm. Not only does Shinola carry watches, but they also sell a variety of leather goods and more. Shinola products do come with a hefty price tag.
5. Located in Comstock Park, Grand Rapids Popcorn Company is producing some of the best popcorn that I have ever tasted. I am a big fan of S\’more, Carmel Pecan and Cherry Jubilee.
6. Located in Downtown Detroit, near Belle Isle Pewabic Pottery features unique designs that are sure to be a conversation starter in your home.
7. Located in Clinton Township, Michigan Sanders is home to the best chocolates, hot fudge, and cocoa. Sanders makes the best gift for the chocolate lover on your list.
8. My Captured Journey is probably the most unique product on this gift guide, and one of my absolute favorites. I discovered My Captured Journey this summer at Arts, Beats and Eats in downtown Royal Oak. They sell jewelry pieces that feature sand from ALL the great lakes and I am obsessed.
9. Howard Miller Clocks are made in Zeeland, and with such a wide variety of clocks, you\’re sure to find one that matches anyone\’s style.