Summer is right around the corner… I think, and with summer quickly approaching if you’re anything like me you’re determined to try and get into shape. To help myself, and you achieve the goals you have I am sharing some of my fitness tips.
5 Tips for Achieving Your Fitness Goals
1. Set goals that are attainable. I have a very busy schedule, therefore I am making sure that I am setting realistic goals for myself. My goal is to get to the gym five days a week for at least 30 minutes each day.
2. Work with a trainer. Experienced trainers are there to help you achieve your fitness goals. This is a great way to get a workout tailored to what you’re trying to accomplish.
3. Try new classes. This has been a game changer for me, lately, I have gone to barre and burlesque classes. I have taken barre plenty of times before, but burlesque never before and I absolutely love it.
4. Find an accountability partner. It’s easier to make sure you get to the gym if you know you are meeting someone there.
5. Have fun. Keep things fun and exciting, do what you love. I love boot camp and booty classes so I make sure to fill my schedule with them.