For the Soup
4-5 large carrots, peeled and diced
4-5 stalks celery, diced
1 red onion, finely chopped
32 ounces chicken stock
4 cups water
2 bay leaves
Juice of 1 lemon
fresh dill chopped (I use ¼ cup)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place chicken tenders in a dish.
3. Drizzle the chicken with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
4. Sprinkle with spices.
5. Turn over each piece of chicken.
6. Drizzle with remaining oil.
7. Sprinkle with spices.
8. Bake for 25 minutes covered.
9. Once cooked cut into chunks or shred.
***While chicken is cooking***
1. Add carrots, celery, onion and bay leaves to a large pot.
2. Add the water and stock.
3. Cook until vegetables are tender.
4. Add the lemon juice.
5. Add the dill.
6. Bring to a boil.
7. Turn off and add chicken.
8. Add prepared noodles of your choice to your bowl and top with soup.