Jack\’s Favorite Dog Treats
1.5 cups of coconut flour
1 cup mashed sweet potato
¾ cup smooth peanut butter
1/4-1/2 cup cooked carrots (chopped finely)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
3. Roll out and cut your out your favorite cookie cutter shapes.
4. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
5. Baking times will depend on the thickness and cookie size. Jack’s were cut with mini cookie cutters and only cooked for 6-7 minutes. I also made some that took 20 minutes, just keep an eye on the puppy cookies.
20170223meiqingpandora charms salemoncler outlethermes handbagsralph lauren sale clearancebeats by drepandora charmspolo outletcoach outletcanada gooseralph lauren pas cher
coach outletugg outletpandora jewelrycheap ray bansindianapolis colts jerseysoakley sunglasses wholesalelos angeles lakersadidas yeezynba jerseyscheap uggs