When I dip, you dip, we dip into the delicious flavors of pumpkin spice dip. This dip
is creamy, and bursting with the best flavor fall has to offer…pumpkin. This fall pumpkin
dip is going to be the biggest hit at your next get-together, and can be served with slices
of apples, vanilla wafers or graham crackers. The pumpkin dip also makes a delicious
whoopie pie filling, or used to top mini puff pastry desserts.
Pumpkin Spice Dip
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 teaspoon ground ginger
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 cups whipped topping (Cool Whip)
1. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Stir in pumpkin and all spices.
3. Gently fold in whipped topping.
4. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
5. Serve with apples, vanilla wafers or graham crackers