Who doesn\’t love Rice Krispie treats? Obviously I might have a slight addition as you can see here and here. This weekend I took them to a whole new level with the addition of Nutter Butter cookies. If you like peanut butter I highly recommend making up a batch of these to warm your house as we\’ve officially entered October!
3 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
1 row Nutter Butter Cookies, coarsely chopped
1. Spray a 9×9 or 8×8 pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large pot over low heat melt the butter.
3. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Stir in krispie cereal and cookies until coated in the marshmallow mixture.
6. Press firmly into the pan.
7. Allow to cool before serving.