I love Rice Krispie treats and this weekend I took them to a whole new level by adding frosted animal crackers.
5 tablespoons butter
16 oz. mini marshmallows
6 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
1 bag (13 oz.) bag of frosted Circus Animal Cookies, coarsely chopped
1. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large pot over low heat melt the butter.
3. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Stir in krispie cereal and cookies until coated in the marshmallow mixture.
6. Press firmly into the pan.
7. Allow to cool before serving.