1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
3. Shape the dough into two logs, about two inches wide each.
4. Place on a cookie sheet that has parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat on it.
5. Bake the dough for 20 minutes.
6. Move to a cutting board and slice the dough into biscotti-style biscuits, about ¼ inch thick.
7. Place back in the oven and bake for another 20-30 minutes. If you want these to be crunchier, turn off the heat and leave them in the oven.
8. Cool, before serving.
9. Store in an airtight container for up to three days. In the refrigerator for seven days or in the freezer (this is what I do) for up to six months.