Your dog is sure to go crazy over these delicious peanut butter and blueberry sandwich treats.
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2. In a medium bowl combine the water, canola oil, eggs, peanut butter and vanilla; set aside.
3. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cornmeal and oats. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and pour in the wet ingredients. Stir well to combine. Add the blueberry mixture and stir until just combined.
4. On a well-floured surface roll the dough out to about 1/3 of an inch thickness. Using a cookie cutter cut out the treats and transfer to a baking sheet.
5. Bake 10 to 20 minutes or until desired crispness.
6. Once cool spread some peanut butter between each cookie.
7. Store in an airtight container for a week or in the freezer up to up six months.
I can't wait to try these! I've been looking for a dog treat recipe that wasn't simply PB and oats. Pinning! 😀
I need to try this, I'm sure my dog will love these and it seems simple too! Thanks for sharing! :)Ninahttp://curvymod.blogspot.com/
Definitely just pinned these! I made some doggie ice cream and now cant wait to make these for my fur babies.
Daytona Alternation replica watches for sale is a Rolex Alarm series, every Le Mans and the best replica watches 24 At Daytona winner’s trophy. With the accretion acceleration of the speedometer on the alien ring. Eighths of a additional attention timing up. Effectiveness of arete by the 4130 replica watches Alarm movement advance type.