Here is what is currently on my coffee table.
• French Quarter Candles in ‘Garden District’. After a trip to New Orleans earlier in the year I fell in love with these candles.
• An antique pineapple candle snuffer my grandma brought me back from the south.
• Bouquet of peonies. I love the addition of fresh flowers to my house.
• Apothecary jar of Holland mints. When I would go visit my great grandmother I always remember her having Holland mints on her coffee table. When I had my own place they easily became one of my favorite accessories to add to my own table.
• Hand painted ceramic angel bought at a craft show.
• Fashion, entertaining and hospitality books can be found on my table. When I am feeling uninspired, I love to flip through the pages.