Nails stained from dark polish
• Stick your nails into lemon halves for five minutes and your nails will brighten up instantly.
Skin is always dry
• After you shower towel dry and apply lotion. This way moisture will be locked in and scaly skin will be gone.
Balancing out shimmer
• If you are going to have shimmery eye makeup; have matte lips.
Make your manicure last
• Apply a thin layer of clear coat every day beginning at the tip.
The Perfect Red Pout
• When deciding on a red lipstick it is critical you get one that goes good with your undertone. If you are warm undertone you will want warmer reds, and if your undertone is cooler you will want a cooler red. Find out your undertone here.
• Always condition from your ears down.
Cleaning makeup brushes
• Is important to fight against breakouts and potential bacteria. You should clean your brushes a minimum of once a month.
Funky hair trends
• During the Peter Som Fashion Week Spring 2012 show the models had a touch of peach streaked into their hair. To get this look without dying your hair dust bright blush into your hair or ponytail for the same effect without the damage.
Chipped nails and no time to change
• add glitter or the newest trend crackle polish (which I hate) on top to disguise the look of chipping.
Is this polish wrong for me?
If your cuticle looks red, brown, or darkened when a polish is applied, the color is wrong for you!
Do you have any beauty secrets you want to share?
PS Next week I will post about what I use on my hair!