• So Much Melon Drama is a pink/coral creme and is the perfect color for spring. *Remember coral, peach and oranges are hot for spring* This shade is definitely a feminine shade and is my favorite hue in the collection. This color will be great for a brunch with the girls.
• I Lilac Nothin’ is a lilac creme. This color is very feminine and is a fabulous shade for a spring time garden party. This could possibly be the hue that I base my Easter outfit around.
• Bluetylicious is a medium sea blue. I don\’t tend to wear blue on my fingers however you can usually find blue on my toes during the summer. Out of all the blues that I own I think this one is \”it\”. The perfect color for laying out poolside.
• East Side Envy is a yellowish green base with yellow shimmer. Usually I am not a huge fan of green, but this one is definitely gorgeous. Wear this to your next party and everyone will be green with envy.
• Baby Blue mers is a pale blue with silver shimmer. Think fourth of July barbecue\’s or a boat getaway this polish would definitely be the star.
• Butter‐Me‐Up is a gorgeous light butter yellow that has a heavy yellow/gold shimmer. This color is definitely a great shimmery polish for any wedding. I am thinking this color would look great on a bride or any guest.
My thoughts on the collection
I actually LOVED every single one of the colors in this collection. I can actually think of events that I would wear each color to. Not to mention Butter Me Up is now my go to color for weddings, when I want the extra glam look. I Lilac Nothin’ now has me dreaming up a garden party.
What colors are you loving from this collection?