I don’t know about you, but I have a serious sweet tooth that I need to keep in check sometimes. So when it kicked in this weekend I went for something healthier (to make it even healthier I used Mighty Nut Powdered Peanut Butter – which has easily become my new favorite way to enjoy peanut butter since it really cuts calories way down) with the perfect amount of sweet and deliciousness.
1. Combine the powdered peanut butter and water together.
2. Add coconut oil and maple syrup to peanut butter.
3. Mix until no lumps remain.
4. Pour fudge into a container lined with parchment paper.
5. Place in the freezer for at least 1 hours to let the fudge set
6. After the fudge has completely hardened, remove from freezer.
7. Using a sharp knife cut the fudge into squares (I did 8).
8. Place the fudge into a container of individual baggies.
9. Store in the freezer until ready to eat.