1 package cream cheese, softened
½ cup butter, softened
2 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
4 cups powdered sugar
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
2. Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
3. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture.
4. Stir in bananas.
5. Spread into a greased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool.
8. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla.
9. Gradually beat in the powdered sugar until you achieve the consistency you like.
10. Frost cooled bars and store in the refrigerator.