You can buy packaged caramels like Kraft Caramels and melt them as directed and add a teaspoon of sea salt. Or you can make you favorite caramel recipe (mine is a huge pain so I will spare you the recipe).
1. In a large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallow créme and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add Rice Krispie cereal. Stir until coated.
3. Using a buttered spatula evenly press mixture into a 13×9 glass baking dish coated in butter. Cut into desired size with a buttered knife while mixture is warm. Allow to cool.
4. Once cool, place onto a popsicle stick.
5. Spread salted caramel onto part of the treat and sprinkle with nuts. Repeat with remaining treats.
6. Melt milk chocolate in a baggy (I used chocolate wafers from my local candy store, but you can use chocolate chips), cut the corner of your baggy and drizzle the chocolate onto the treat.