Everyone seems to be talking about this thing called Christmas. Here are a few things my fellow fur friends should know about this holiday.
1. For whatever reason, humans bring a tree inside. They put lights on it and decorations. Don’t even think about going potty on it – you will get in trouble.
2. Give in if your human feels the need to dress you in obnoxious sweaters or antlers. Apparently this is “cute”.
3. Don’t eat the decorations, not even little licks are allowed.
4. Do not under any circumstance dig at the boxes under the tree. Even if it has your name on the box it’s not time to open it yet.
5. Humans are extra this time of year so kisses and tail wags will result in extra treats!