1. Coffee. A coffee date is a comfort date at it’s best. It’s not an overpowered surrounding and should offer a level of comfort. Even if you do not drink coffee (I don’t – I’m a chai tea girl) most places have plenty of other options.
2. Nature Walk. Go hiking on a short hiking trail and pick a place to stop and take in a gorgeous setting for a couple minutes.
3. Zoo. Walking through a zoo can help both of you feel comfortable with each other. Plus who doesn’t love animals?
4. Bowling. As cliché as it may be bowling can be a lot of fun and a little bit of rivalry on a first date can always spice things up.
5. Vineyard or Brewery Tour. Vineyards have a romantic appeal with brewery tours will offer more fun.