1. Mix flour, water, gelatin and corn syrup. Add birdseed and stir well.
2. Spray the inside of a heart cookie cutter (or one of your choice) with cooking spray or wipe down with oil.
3. Place cookie cutter on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Spoon the mixture inside of the cookie cutter, pressing mixture firmly.
4. Make a whole near the top of your shape with a skewer or straw.
5. Carefully pull cookie cutter away from birdseed shape. Repeat until mixture is used up. 7. Let dry over night. String with twine or ribbon.