1. A low maintenance house plant such as a Just Add Ice Orchid
2. A planter filled with herbs that you create or buy pre-made from a nursery.
3. A decorative soap and candle basket. I love the candles and soaps from Backyard Soap
4. A spring or summer scented candle. Slatkin & Co. from Bath and Body Works are one of my mum\’s favorites.
5. A basket filled with sweets. Located in Northern Michigan Kilwins makes the best confections around, and is number one on my Mother\’s Day shopping list this year.
What will you be buying your Mum for Mother\’s Day?