You will need
• 2 bags Pop Secret Movie Theater Butter Popcorn (I recommend Pop Secret for the biggest kernels)
• 1 lb. bag of white chocolate wafers (candy melts)I bought mine at Sarah\’s in Michigan – if you have a local cake/candy decorating I am sure you can find these there. Or Michaels and JoAnn Fabrics sells Wilton Candy Melts that will work the same.
• 1/4 – 1/3 cup confetti sprinkles
• Wax Paper
1. Pop the popcorn in the microwave and place in a large bowl, be sure that you have removed all un-popped kernels(you don\’t want anyone breaking their teeth).
2. Melt your white chocolate wafers in a double boiler or the microwave on defrost(it burns very quickly so be sure to watch it and stir often)
3. Pour your melted chocolate over your popcorn and stir to combine.
4. Add in the confetti sprinkles, stir to combine.
5. Spread out on wax paper and allow to dry for a couple hours. Break apart so you have separated the kernels.