Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast
(makes three sandwiches)
6 slices of bread
splash of milk
• Pre-heat your griddle
• Spread peanut butter on three slices of bread
• Cut your bananas up into slices and lay onto the peanut butter covered bread
• Place a slice of bread on top of each peanut butter and banana bread and press firmly.
• Mix the eggs and milk together.
• Dip each stuffed french toast into the egg mixture and place onto the griddle and then sprinkle with cinnamon
• Cook on each side until desired color.